Get Ready for Fall Move-in
The Fall 2021 semester is approaching fast and with it comes new classes, new housing and (for some students) an entirely new school. In the middle of all this newness, one thing stays the same: Move-in and Welcome Days, when incoming students move into their new residential experience on the hilltop, and we celebrate the arrival of all students for the new semester.
We’re excited to have all Hilltoppers on campus this fall and to offer the majority of classes in person! Throughout the year, we’ll continue to make the health and safety of our community a top priority by adhering to our Healthy Hilltop guidelines.
Fall 2021 Move-in
To ensure a safe, socially distanced move-in process, students will choose a move-in time of day. You’ll receive an email from Residence Life in your SEU inbox providing directions and move-in selection times. Please do not make any firm travel plans until you’ve received a confirmation email from Residence Life approving your selected date and time.
To move-in, you must:
- Be registered for Fall 2021 classes
- Submit your proof of meningitis vaccination
You’re allowed two family members or guests to assist you with moving in, and you’ll be responsible for bringing your own move-in supplies (carts, stools, etc.).
Fall 2021 Move-in Dates:
- Sunday, Aug. 15: FARM Move-in
- Monday, Aug. 16:Transfer Move-in (Session 2 Participants Only)
- Monday, Aug. 16: Returning Student Move-in
- Tuesday, Aug. 17: Freshmen Move-in (Session 6 Participants Only)
- Wednesday, Aug. 18: Transfer Move-in
- Wednesday, Aug. 18: Freshmen Move-in (Sessions 1–5)
- Wednesday, Aug. 18: Returning Student Move-in
- Thursday, Aug. 19: Freshmen Move-in (Sessions 1–5)
- Friday, Aug. 20: Returning Student Move-in
- Saturday, Aug. 21: Returning Student Move-in
For more information about move-in, visit Residence Life.
Fall Welcome Days
From the day you move in to the first day of classes, Welcome Days is when the St. Edward’s community celebrates the arrival of our new and current students for the upcoming semester.
We’re excited you’re here! And we’ll have a few weeks of fun, engaging activities planned to kick off the semester. More information about Welcome Days activities will be shared over the summer. So please check back often.
With all students back on campus this fall, you'll see how we remain a vibrant, socially connected community in a safe, physically distanced environment. You'll be able to participate in in-person classes, group experiences and virtual or hybrid events that help you find your place, meet new people, make friends and — most importantly — have a good time!